The LA doctor who, last 4th of July, slammed his break in front of two cyclists sending one of them through his back windshield has been convicted of mayhem, assault with a deadly weapon, battery with serious injury and reckless driving causing injury. He faces up to 10 years in jail when sentenced on December 3.
- RT @voxdotcom: “I don't need a 40-year-old white dude to tell me what didn’t work for him about A Wrinkle in Time. It wasn’t made for him.… 4 days ago
- I'm anxiously awaiting a Lando and L3 spinoff 6 days ago
- RT @aveganstripper: Our activism doesn’t have to be fragmented. We can and should care about multiple issues. We vegans aren’t blind to hum… 6 days ago
- RT @thewomenstour: 📸 WHAT A FINISH! @CorynRivera edges out @marianne_vos in a fast and thrilling sprint here in Daventry! #OVOWT #UCIWWT h… 6 days ago
- RT @jcohenwrites: Requires a $75,000 salary, three full time minimum wage jobs, a 93 hour work week -- however you measure it, rents in Sea… 1 week ago