The LA doctor who, last 4th of July, slammed his break in front of two cyclists sending one of them through his back windshield has been convicted of mayhem, assault with a deadly weapon, battery with serious injury and reckless driving causing injury. He faces up to 10 years in jail when sentenced on December 3.
- #tbt to last weekend’s sunny #cx race #mfgcyclocross @mfgcross https://t.co/Z8KhOpdp5a 14 hours ago
- RT @MarleyBlonsky: I wrote something. medium.com/@marleyblonsky… 5 days ago
- RT @chancetherapper: Racism is NOT enacted through name calling or ways of thinking, it comes through laws and policies and tangible system… 5 days ago
- RT @jemelehill: If only Greg Hardy had kneeled ... twitter.com/mikefinger/sta… 1 week ago
- RT @minakimes: 1. Cam said a stupid thing that deserves to be criticized 2. Much of the *other* criticism he gets is dumb/coded 👏both👏thin… 1 week ago